Thursday, September 5, 2013

{5}

Holy cow this week is just flying by
I had a weak moment yesterday and I indulged on
a couple Austin Crackers with Peanut Butter:)
But I still stayed in the green with my calories so I feel like that
was an accomplishment.
So How are you all doing?
Is anyone challenging themselves to be healthier out there?
I am feeling pretty good although
I am pretty tired right now.
I did wake up at 6!!!
Score for me!
I never ever wake up right after the alarm goes off...
But today I did
Which is pretty surprising because me and the hubs
 stayed up late watching a move:)
Yoga kicked my booty
I felt strong last week doing it and this time I felt
like a sucker
Some of the positions just plain hurt!
Which is why I want to do it...
to increase my flexibility
So I will keep at it!
 
Today I am also feeling pretty hungry!
Must be doing something right...
I am hoping its a sign that my metabolism is speeding up
and not a sign of not eating enough!
I'll just drink some more water.
 
So here is what I ate today:
Bet you can already guess...
Breakfast: Whole wheat English muffin, two eggs hard boiled minus one yolk, and peanut butter.
(312 calories)
Morning Snack: Greek yogurt, 1 tsp honey, and flack seed.
(97 calories)
Lunch: Shakeology with a cup of milk, 1/2 banana and ice
(270 calories)
Afternoon snack: Ants on a log
(234 calories)
Dinner: Pump Spaghetti and Meatballs with a side of steamed broccoli
(406 calories)
The recipe for the meatballs goes as follows...
Per 3 oz of meat
Ground turkey 3 oz
1 egg white
2 Tbsp breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350. Combine ingredients in a bowl & form into 3 small meatballs.
Bake on cookie sheet for about 15 minutes.
So super easy and very delicious.
We make up to 1 pound of turkey and my husband eats a lot plus he has left overs:)
 
All of that adds up to 1375 calories today
+
353 extra calories earned from yoga and my walk this evening.
 
Okay so I am trying to watch how much sugar I eat.
The my fitness pal has me at a goal of
31 grams of sugar daily and
I'm always going over...
today I went 37 grams over and I am hardly eating any fruit...
Does anyone else find this ridiculous or know if that is accurate?
I mean the only thing that I am eating really that has added sugar in it would be my Shakeology
(because its chocolate and because its deliciously good)
but that only has 6 Grams of sugar in it...
The rest comes from other sources...
its just crazy
I think I'll do some Internet research and see what I can find out.
 
5 Things:
1. I love that I am emotional. I love that I can emphasize with others so well.
2. I love that I can dance around the house!
3. I love my shoulders.. They are a good shape.
4. I love that my hair is in fact getting longer...as my husband so lovingly pointed out...
"hair does grow Sarah" haha got to love him!
5. I love that I have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom!
Shout out to my hubby who works so hard for us!!! 
 
One more day 'til STAT-URDAY
Hopefully there is some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment