Tuesday, September 3, 2013

{3}

Here we go with Day 3
Today was kinda rough on my self esteem
It was just one of those days where I just feel huge
even though I know I don't look any different than I did yesterday.
Which is kind of interesting because
I usually feel really thin after doing insanity
It must be because I nearly died...
I lost all of the endurance I had built
so now its time to get that back!
Hopefully I will feel better about myself tomorrow:)
 
Here is what I ate..
Breakfast: Same as yesterday:)
Morning snack: Same again:)
Lunch: Shakeology with just a banana today
Afternoon snack: "Ants on a log"
My husband swears that EVERYONE knows what that is
but, I hadn't heard of them until he told me about it.
So for those of you "sheltered" people like me
its celery with peanut butter and raisins!
 Its pretty darn good!
(334  cals)
 
Dinner: Insanity Turkey Burgers and green beans
(301 cals)
All together that's 1502 calories for the day
 
I have been doing really well at meeting all of my goals so far!
Of course that all could change because we're only 3 days in...
For exercise it was INSANITY Plyometric Cardio Circuit
I'm unsure of how many calories I burned the my fitness pal
doesn't have that type of exercise in its database.
The closest thing I could find is High Impact Aerobics
and going by that I only burned 315 cals
I'm 90% sure that I burned more than that...
but oh well...I'll take what I can track:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment