Wednesday, September 4, 2013

{4}

Today my body is super tired
I think we need a newer bigger bed:)
Me and my husband sleep on a full so there really isn't much room to move
TMI?
Oh well. At least we didn't have to pay for it:)
Any who...
So I am getting better at getting up
although I didn't arise at 6 like I need to
I woke up at about 6:45 ish
but, after watching Dr. Oz today I realize the importance of sleep
when it comes to health
Not only does under sleeping affect your health
Oversleeping does as well!!
I realized that I am an over sleeper right now
I could easily sleep for 9-10 hours a night!
This could lead to weight gain and other diseases
So I am going to make a point to not hit the snooze in the morning!
Plus I really cant because I'll be doing
YOGA X
which is an hour and a half long work out!
So we are putting an end to that bad habit now.
 
Anyways here is what I ate today...
Breakfast: The usual
Mrning snack: 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, Flack seeds and honey.
(100 calories)
Lunch: Shako with strawberries
Afternoon Snack: Ants on a log
Dinner: Dinner Omelet!! ( Yum)
Here is the recipe
(once again super easy and super delicious)
3 egg whites
1 egg
1 C. Baby Spinach
1/4 cup feta cheese
(mix together and fry)
Serve with English muffin or slice of whole wheat bread
with all fruit spread:)
(348 cals)
 
All together I ate 1385 calories today
I kept it on the low side because I did Pump and only burned around
156 calories
+
a short half hour walk
128 calories
 
Pump kicked my booty today
I felt like I might puke and I had sweat in my eyes!
I felt awesome!!!
So far I'm not doing so good on my water but, the day is still young!
2 more days 'til STAT-URDAY!
 
5 THINGS:
1. I love my small fingers
2. I love my hair ( I can't wait till its longer though)
3. I love my eyes
4. I love that I have the ability to work out. That my body is capable.
5. I love my smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment