Friday, February 8, 2013

Whirlwind

That is how this past week has felt.
It seriously flew by
probably because it was so crazy full of stuff!
I have been successful at working out every single day this week
not so successful at drinking the amount of water I want
nor have I been successful at tracking.
I was also successful at not eating anything
sweet or fattening
at the Super Bowl party I went to!
Wowsa!
How did you do?
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
I was thinking..."I could have a piece of pizza
if I wanted
but, how will that make me feel after I eat it?"
Plus, I feel that a big part of my success is that
I made the decision to stay to healthy snacks.
The most fattening stuff I ate was trail mix
minus the M&Ms
I gladly gave them away:)
I also knew that I had had a really good workout the day before.
Snowboarding!
I wouldn't want to let all my hard work go to waste.
 
 
I also had the opportunity to try out some Cross Fit
with my dear friend Whitney Teuscher:)
I was humbled.
It was leg day(LASS short for legs and ass)
 and all things considering I think I did fairly well!
The coach Orlando told me after the class that
I would want to take an ice bath when I got home
I thought really?
I mean come on I wont be that sore.
The next morning I was like
Pfft who needs a ice bath?
Because I really wasn't that sore.
As the day went on though...
HOLY CRAP!!!
I could hardly walk by the time I went to bed.
That's what I get for getting cocky!
 
Any who amidst all of this I signed up to be a
Beachbody Coach!
I am so excited.
As you all know I am very passionate about fitness
It is a new found love of mine
but its roots go a lot deeper than one would think.
You see my beautiful mother is obese.
(Sorry mom there just isn't another way to put it)
I love her so dearly.
She has struggled for most of her life to find happiness with herself.
When she was younger she pretty much tried every fad diet out there.
From starvation to Jenny Craig.
Killing her metabolism.
Growing up I became very afraid that I was going to
end up like her.
and until recently I was very much on that same trail.
One of the biggest motivations for me
is to be a good example to her.
I feel that if she sees how successful I have become
that maybe one day she will be brave enough to start
down her road to health.
She is a very busy woman so she struggles with
taking time for herself.
I know there are many women out there that have the same struggles that she has.
I hope that as I am trying to help her
I can help others as well.
I cannot stress enough how important it is to take care of yourself.
It is the reason I am able to do everything I want to.
If you wanna start living a healthy and more fulfilling life
write me on facebook or visit my site
HERE 
The challenge packs are definitely the best deal they have
Although it seems expensive just think about the fact that in the long run it really
isn't so much.
Because you get to keep the workouts you love forever.
Also, I know most of you think that home workouts are for the 80s
NOT SO!
These workouts are stuff they teach in gyms all over
so why not take them from the comfort of your own home?
You also wont have to worry so much about "looking good" if you care for any of that.
I will be starting a 10 day fitness challenge at the beginning of March also
so if you wanna take a step towards being healthy
but are unsure of how or when you should start...
just let me know and we can get you started!
 


1 comment: